Steeped in global traditions, the inaugural Vancouver Harvest Haus joins together camaraderie, authentic European harvest traditions and theatricality with a simple goal: merriment to all. Inspired by Oktoberfest, driven by a love for local ingredients and good drink, this event immerses attendees in an interactive story of the harvest, from ancient days to modern times. And it all takes place under a big top tent.
- Bavarian-themed long table seating plan for hundreds of attendees
- Drinking stein vessels provided to all attendees to amplify the Bavarian event feel.
- Multiple food and beverage themed areas within the larger Harvest Haus Halle, highlighting ingredients and products of the harvest
- Theatrical keg tapping opening ceremony, interludes and closing stage performances
- A mix of unique and expected Bavarian musical entertainment
- Authentic European food stalls in the Marktplatz serving traditional Oktoberfest fare including pretzels, bratwurst, spaetzle, and schnitzel
- Premium coursed food offering, the Bavarian Feast, an elevated ticket experience prepared using local ingredients from Sole Foods
- Custom created Harvest Haus merchandise and gift shop
- Outdoor harvest market including merchants and harvest producers
- Harvest-themed staff throughout the experience